News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

2 57 rancheros for sale

Started by ranchero57, 2015-06-09 10:29

Previous topic - Next topic

ranchero57

Hi guys I have to regretfully sell my ranchero project due to divorce and the resulting financial problems from same.i have pictures posted by jpotter57 on oct.28 2010 in the under construction section. I was very far into the reconstruction with all new floors inner and outer rockers,inner and outer quarters .all new springs shocks,balljoints tyrods suspension parts.new body rubber mounts (frame off on rotisserie) 58 rebuilt steering box. powered by 347 cube 302,ported aluminum heads,  roller cam motor,hei ignition,alternator and ac compressor mounted on custom mounting system,new ford motorsports close ratio 5 speed transmission,rear end has new 3.90 ring and pinion new tracloc and all new axle and internal bearings, custom 4 wheel disc brakes with willwood dynalite 4 piston calipers all 4 wheels custom willwood brake and clutch pedal assy.there are too many things purchased and done to this project that I can list.i have over 30k invested in this project,i would be happy to recover half.if interested I can be reached at 985-290-6327,i have face time and can show you everything.i live in the new Orleans area .campy__