News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Lower control arm

Started by FALCONER, 2013-01-17 21:16

Previous topic - Next topic

FALCONER

Need a driver side lower control arm for Custom 300

Frankenstein57

I've got a pair off of the car, you would need fresh bushings and a balljoint, where are you located?  Mark

FALCONER

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you in mind but for now gasman has located one for me.
I'm Gulf Coast Mississippi.

JPotter57

I have one, live in Pass Christian.  I used to live in Saucier, Saucier Lizana Road actually...small world.  Send me a PM and we can get together...

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

gasman826

I knew someone closer would have one.  Shipped it yesterday and it entered a sort facility this afternoon.  That means that it might be delivered tomorrow but more likely on Friday.

JPotter57

PM me anyway.  Ford people are few and far between down here.  I didn't know anyone down here knew they made anything other than Chevys  in 1957...
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

James that would have to include 55 & 56 as well....same problem around here too.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

That is one thing I will give it to the north...There are some hardcore Ford people up there, actually outnumber the bowtie brigade. 
Old, loud, and fast.

57 Ford Kustom

James,
   We have our share of people that only think #%@* made cars in the fifties! But you are right about the die hard ford guys, there are a bunch of us. We can thank our Dad's for that, you love what your Daddy loved, and so on, and so on! The north is full of tradition.
Tim
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

RICH MUISE

Funny...That I can remember, I don't think my dad ever owned a Ford....die hard Chevy guy.Bought a new 57 Dodge one year..cused it from the day it was new and went back to Chevys. His last 20 years or so, it was always Volkswagen campers....I'd sure like to have one of those now. And of the 53 cars I've owned, never a Chevy..lots and lots of GM's but never a Chevy, or a Volkswagen either come to think of it. Hmmm..I really did like my Dad.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57 Ford Kustom

Rich,
   The place Tom worked for when I was a kid always bought him #%@& trucks for work vehicles. I never heard a good word come out of his mouth about them! So needless to say, I have never owned a brand other than Ford,14 total.
Thanks,
Tim :unitedstates:

FALCONER

Got the control arm, thanks.

57 Ford Kustom

Some times it's truely amazing how off track we can get around here :003:! Lol
Tim :unitedstates:

Awca12a

Anyone have a driver lower control arm for the Del Rio wagon?

Frankenstein57