News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranch Wagon upper fin trim

Started by Boss/Cyclone, 2013-09-02 21:42

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

I'll just add that now I am looking for the same piece of trim. I only need the passenger side. The one I have looks like it came off of a truck or something like that . I tried straightening it but the damage is too severe. For 2 years I tried to buy a ranchero in a field, the guy agreed to my terms ,and  then backs away. ..This piece of trim is laying on the seat of that ranchero. I finally bought another ranchero, and will still buy that one too if he ever breaks. I hate to watch it rot .  Someone out there has the passenger side in good shape, at a decent price. They came on the ranchero , and the station  wagons. Thanks  for any help.

milo1957

ill look i may have another one!

jumping jack flash

Thanks , Milo. Thanks a bunch....Jack

jumping jack flash

Milo, I have my paint break I was looking for. This weekend I went fishing, and on the way home I detoured to visit the guy who bought my 1st ranchero from way back in 69. ( I sold it in 92) ,and the paint break he gave me came off of that car. Good feeling about that going on my last ranchero build. Thanks for the offer.