News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

A conudrum with a question

Started by Zapato, 2015-02-15 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTudor57

$125 is a great price. I sold a set for $225 last week. and I have multiple calls on a second set I have posted for $250... wow.

If you can find the ezc-B 4 brl intake for under $200, jump. I am selling those around here for an easy $275. I've sold two in the last  month, and again, have multiple calls for my two others that I have posted for $300.. at these prices, more wow...

I am seeing a huge new  interest in our '57s. Been getting a slew of calls from people that are restoring them. Most of these guys are not very knowledgeable in the car, only that they want to restore it so are outsourcing the work, 4 guys in the last two weeks.. Lots of good long phone calls sharing the knowledge with them.

Zapato

this being my 1st y-block have no idea what is or isn't a good deal, so you guys won't be surprised if more questions are coming, like hy won't Mummerts' ram horns don't work in passenger cars just trucks.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

junior58

Zap, I thinks it's because the passenger car crossmember is in a different position to the truck one so won't clear.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

djfordmanjack

I think the ram horn's center will dump exactly into the steering gear on the drivers side
125 for the pair of manifold is very reasonable. I'd get them asap.

Zapato

ok! exhaust manifolds are mine just waiting for shipping quote.

now next question, are all y-block intake manifolds universal, or do  need to search for specific casting numbers and years to fit my 62 292? going to guess 57 and newer..........

this first for me trek into the world of y blocks is really starting to expand my ford knowledge.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72