News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Replacement suspension parts - Where to buy

Started by Nevr2nd69, 2009-09-08 15:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevr2nd69

Finally getting started on my 57' Fairlane 500 2dr hardtop project that I bought when I was 15.  The car has been in my family since 1969 and after being side tracked the last 10 years with a handful of 1st Gen Camaros I'm finally getting back to my roots.
The frame is currently in getting blasted and powder coated along with rearend housing and few other pieces.  I'm looking to start buying some of the suspension parts (tie rods, ball joints, bushings, springs, etc.) so I have them when I get the frame back.  I know of and have catalogs from the normal places like Carpenter, Mac's, etc. and was wondering if anyone has any better sources or perhaps prefers one place over another? 

Thanks to everyone for posting their thoughts on all the different topics - this is a very informative site and your input is appreciated.

Frankenstein57

I'm trying to put my 58 together for a show in October, I'm pleasantly surprised at how much stuff is available at places like napa, autozone, and others. They can usually have it in a day. You can shop availability on they're websites. Autozone will ship it to your door. Mark

Nevr2nd69

shopratwoody

I've used Kanter products and always been satisfied
I hate blocksanding!

pitts64