News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

headliner bows and brackets

Started by Raven Rider, 2014-09-08 16:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven Rider

I need 10bows and brackets for a new headliner, my 57 Ranch Wagon did not come with a headliner and the bows are missing.  Does anyone havean extra 10 or do you know where I can buy them?  Thanks

gasman826

A good upholstery shop can make them as they install the headliner.  I gave my extras to my shop owner friend.  Each original is different and color coded!!!!

Frankenstein57

I have a bunch of ranchero bows, problem is they are color coded in order, different bows I believe

Raven Rider

Thanks for the replies.  Frankenstein as I under stand the Ranchero the same bows as aRanch Wagon.  The Ranchero uses the first few out of the 10 that the RW uses.  I think I have found a complete set the guy that has them is going to contact me as soon as he has time to check.  He is the guy that told me about the Ranchero using the same bows because the Ranchero crowd has bought up all the first set of bows.  He has plenty of the other bows but isn't sure about the first 3 or so bows.