News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wrecked going to GNRS

Started by shopratwoody, 2012-01-29 18:05

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

Here's the sheetmetal I need or parts car.
Thanks, Ron

I hate blocksanding!

RICH MUISE

Ron...a while back we were talking about insurance providers. Itd be interesting to see how YOU felt about YOUR insurance company when it's all said and done. Glad to hear no one was hurt badly in the accident..but that 'chero's hurting.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

512Fairlane

Oh man that makes me sick to see that.  Looks like a beautiful car.  Hope the insurance company takes care of you.  How bad does the person look that hit you?  I think if they weren't hurt I'd have a hard time not hurting them.  I'm sure it can be fixed.  Interesting to see how the bumper broke completely off.  What were they driving?

KidKourier

Ron,  I read about your car damage last nite on here and was really upsetting but after seeing the pics I almost started crying.I've seen your Chero up close at shows and how straight it was especially with black paint and its history with you!Good luck on your repairs/restoration work! KID :005: :005:

Ford Blue blood

They hit you a pretty good lick!  Looks like it road over the bumper which probably saved a total because the frame didn't get bent.  Be intweresting to see how your insurance does for you.  We all claim we are happy with the policy....but....that is until there is a big claim.  Who are you with if you don't mind me asking?

My 66 Falcon after a drunk driver.  I had sold it to a friend and his insurance totaled it and wrote him a huge check, twice what he paid me for it.  Sorry about the pdf, I can't figure out how to make it a jpeg....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

briney

It hurts my eyes just looking at it..!!

CRAP!

Patrick Dallas TX   :unitedstates:
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

57redwhitered

Really sucks.  Hope that you post the insurance results.

John
1957 Skyliner

shopratwoody

I will post the Ins. results for sure.
I'm with AMERICAN COLLECTORS INS. INC.
We'll see how this works out. :unitedstates:
I hate blocksanding!

Limey57

Ouch,that is painful to look at, cars can be fixed (at a price...) bones take longer to heal, hope everyone was okay.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

shopratwoody

Thanks for the link Bill,
Ins adjuster was here this am. Still waiting to see what's happening.
I hate blocksanding!

Lou

How did you make out with the adjuster and/or insurance company?

shopratwoody

Looks like might be OK with the Ins. Take a little to find out for sure.
I hate blocksanding!

Lou

If I can be of any help, e-mail me at hot mail...vehicleone, I'm a licenced Automotive Damage Apprraiser....Lou

shopratwoody

I'm still looking for parts. Thanks for the offer Lou.
Found a wagon doner but really want a Ranchero.
Get back to you'all later.
I hate blocksanding!