News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Dropping in the Twofer headlight/turn signal

Started by landon_king, 2007-05-03 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic

landon_king

In an earlier post I stated that I have purchased a tube grille for my wagon. Since then I have been working out how I will be running blinkers. Most of what I have seen from people running these grilles is the Vintique medium rod-lite behind it. That is cool but I can't be like everybody else so I went hunting. I have considered using bullet lights, frenched LEDs, and even bolt lights. Just a little bit ago I ran across these little jewels called "Twofers" by Autonik. Now I'm sure most of y'all have seen these but this will kill two birds with one stone for me. I also am planning on doing the '56 truck ring headlight french trick. These should work right, I mean a 7" sealed beam is a 7" sealed beam right? I am including a pic just in case you haven't seen these. This should look nice. They better because they cost $190 for the pair. :us-texas:

57 Ford Kustom

Landon :006:
   What I did behind my tube grille is drill a 2 1/2" hole in back panel and bolt a 4" flush mount Truck style lite from the back. You have to look to see the light when not on and it is a flush mount lite so is water proof. priced around $10 at you auto parts store or less on ePay. :burnout:

T 8)M    :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.