News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Custom 57

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2020-04-15 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Really cool, I guess. Not sure what one would do with a period correct Kustom, particularly when it's a rare E code. Except for the "how not to do a " rolled pan, the outside is pretty neat and I could live with it untouched, or at least unchanged.....but the interior? Yes, period correct, but apparently not too many of us had good tastes back then. At least by today's standards. Not sure I could sit in that with my eyes open for too long. So, do you live with uglyness because it has a history? Do you go half way and just change some stuff like TV removal, add carpet, etc?
Now Gunter is going to give me a thrashing, I know, lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

fdlrc

I know what you're saying. The only thing I'm kind of curious about is the selling price. Although, I would have to place a real TV screen in that box. Maybe get a record player for the tranny hump.
Other- Original owner of 1974 Bronco

RICH MUISE

E code with a history....I'll be surprised if it doesn't sell for at least10x what the current bid is. Also, looks to be well maintained, not like it's a barn find that's been ignored for 30 years. But also to be considered is these are strange times to be selling.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe