News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I know I'll regret it, but I think I'm going to sell it

Started by JetDoc, 2020-09-17 12:10

Previous topic - Next topic

JetDoc

For sale one 1957 Fairlane Club Sedan mild custom. Its a clean west coast Oregon car with no rust. All steel body and OEM hood with T-bird scoop welded in. It has an older paint job with a few small nicks, chips, and cracks, but is still very presentable. custom red velour interior thats in great shape.  It was born with a 292 manual on the tree, but now has a mildly built 460 ,4spd toploader Hurst shifter on the floor, 9inch rear end with upgraded axles 3.55 gears, new dual reservoir manual master cylinder, new wheel cylinders and front calipers with 11.75inch front discs with huge rear drums. New heater core last year, upgraded electric wipers, 4 core aluminum radiator, New P.S pump, Driveshaft loop, Adj rear axle heim joint ladder bars to prevent axle wrap from bigblock torque, Kenwood 4 speaker remote 10CD/AM/FM, 2.5 to 3inch dual exhaust, MSD electronic ignition, edelbrock 750cfm carb,  oversize rear tires, front & rear lap belts, newer shocks, chrome and glass are all in decent shape. The car runs, drives, and stops great, no exhaust smoke, no overheating,  bigblock torque that is super fun to drive. It is not a Concourse perfect show car with painted undercarriage! car, It is a clean rust free mild custom driver car with monster torque that puts a smile on your face when you hit the loud pedal, it looks somewhat stock, but doesnt drive like a stock 57 Fairlane. Selling it because with my soul sucking job and everything else, I never have time to drive it. I drove it twice around the neighborhood this year. Asking price $24k USD, Location: NH, Yes this is same car w/Oregon plates in Models section of this site. If your seriously interested message me for #, details, and more pics. It's also listed on classic cars.

JetDoc

Well I'm dropping price to $22,500. If it doesn't sell at that price, I'll just have my wife bury me in it..

CobraJoe

Shame... you couldn't replace it for that price. :dontknow:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Ecode70D

It's too bad that yo are going to sell it.  You will miss it.   I never get to drive my 57 Ford also but I don't want to sell it and I do get to see it in it's nice dry and warm garage..

JetDoc

I can't believe I'm doing this.. Price drop $21.500 which is less than what I have into it. Even my wife said you'll regret it..