News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Football

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2015-01-11 15:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

How about those Packers..... :003:....might have been a different out come had Bryant (#88) not tried to be the hero.  It was a good reversal of the call.  Dallas had theirs against Detroit last week.  Next week will be tougher!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Don't know what happened to Manning the last three games...today was no different...just couldn't get a long pass in a close enough range to be caught...very un-Peyton like. Denver's defense was as bad today.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

lalessi1

Watched the games in between checking the forum. Didn't have a dog in either hunt but both of my preferences lost. I am reevaluating my preference selection methodology in the hope of a more favorable outcome for all.  :003:
Lynn

Zapato

well am a lifelong RAIDERS fan, so any day that the BRONCOS or COWBOYS lose is fine by me. would love to see a SEAHAWKS-PATRIOTS Super Bowl mainly as 2 good friends of mine (friends themselves) are rabid fans of those 2 and it would be fun to see how it will all play out. And would root for the boston crowd only because if the hawks win back to back my friend and next door neighbor would be hard to live with all his dynasty talk.

was raised in OREGON, but never cared for the DUCKS and won't cheer them on tomorrow, but not sure anyone can beat them this time.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Zapato

Sure was wrong, didn't take long for Ohio to humiliate Oregon. Ohio's 3rd string quarterback  now is 3-0 with a National Championship to his name. Can't wait to see him in the pro ranks, he never seemed the least bit rattled.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72