News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Inner fender panel. Front battery tray section

Started by jumping jack flash, 2015-01-15 09:44

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

I looked and I looked but I couldn't find the posting of the most rotten part of our beloved 57 Fords. The battery tray area. I know somewhere I read about someone wanting a panel to repair this trouble spot. Rich was telling in great detail how he repaired his. Someone commented about "I'd pay that for that". Was I dreaming? I can't find it now. The reason I was looking for it is .....They are being made. By EMS. I have a 2014 Concours Parts catalog, and on page 27 there they are. Price is $268.00  I know these things are made in batches, and a lot of time they are temporarily out of stock, but it's worth a try. I'm lucky , somewhat. Mine are in great condition, but not the floorboards. I'd happily trade trouble areas for the inner fender fix.Hope this helps.

RICH MUISE

After you brought it up, I looked as well and couldn't find it. I definetly remember a post about the new wheel well front section EMS is making.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Capt997

EMS Sheetmetal Item# pn199,  $225.  You can find it under the "Order Online" tab.