News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford parts liquidation

Started by gasman826, 2012-03-02 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

Sure.  Let me find them and take pictures.

Mornay

Hi I'm from South Africa and the parts is hard to come by i am looking for head and tail lights complete the bazel and the lamp holder (inner) with seal beam retaining ring.
I also looking for the passenger side fender I lid and hood hinges.
??? ??? ???

gasman826

No good headlight buckets or hood hinges.  I have a pair of Custom rear taillight extensions, lens, and taillight reflector with sockets.

RICH MUISE

Mornay..South Africa..wow. Welcome to the forum. Fairlane and Custom tailight extensions are different. You'll have to tell us which model you have.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

I have a pair of Custom extensions with lens with taillight reflextors, sockets, wires.  Fair condition except for the ding in one of the extensions.  So I don't have a pair of extensions...just one.

gasman826

Quote from: Lgcustom on 2012-05-10 11:47
Do you have any Custom windshield trim? Specifically lower left hand corner piece.

Larry
I have a full set of windshield stainless trim for a '57 Custom.  I also have two extra corner pieces.  All stainless is driver quality.  It should all go to the ding and polish guy.

Tom S

Gasman, I am looking for the stainless side trim/moldings like the ones outlined here.  Do you have any of these pieces?

gasman826

I have one front fender spear.  I'll have to study it to determine left or right.  I may need help.  I'll get it out and take pictures.

Tom S

Quote from: gasman826 on 2012-05-29 07:18I have one front fender spear. ...
Cool!   I hope it's a right side since I may have a line on a left.  Sounds like it's a little beat up though.
Thanks!

57forder

Do you have a complete 57 ford 2door front seat?

gasman826

Note the knob is missing.

redshoes57

gasman826

The frame is from a '57 Custom Tudor.
- $100 as pictured without the rear end and wheels
- $100 as pictured and you trade me four '57 wheels and a '57 rear end
- $450 as pictured
Other trades and counter offers considered.

Ecode70D

I have picked up Bumper Boys items at the flea market in Mass.  The chrome was peeling off when I took the paper wrapper off.  Good thing that I looked at them before walking away.  They do not have my approval. 

phill

looking for ranchero door glass with good channels.email me at  r427ford@gmail.com,,, thanks