News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rocker Panel Replacement...And Beyond

Started by petew, 2013-08-07 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Great job on everything...I just love making old stuff look pretty. You lucked out on the headlight buckets...mine had substantial rust thru that had to be repaired.
LOL...you need to modify the title on this thread...just add "and beyond" to the end.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

electricalan

I am not bored looking at your stuff.I hope to one day have stuff that looks like yours.I have a long ways to go,but always like the pics and info.       Thanks Al
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

petew

One step at a time Al ! The painting has started , here's a couple of pictures .

57 Ford Kustom

Looks great Petew! Love that Red!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ford Blue blood

Ah yes...putting on the shiney stuff warms the heart!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Looks great Pete.....you got the "overhaulin" crew over at your house?? Man' you get stuff done fast, and it's sure not quick and dirty either.

petew

Thanks Rich, it is moving along well and Ford Blue Blood you are right I'm getting into the most enjoyable phase. Kind of like decorating a Christmas tree.

petew

Well it's home and now the fun begins, any of you guys good with jigsaw puzzles ?

Limey57

Lovely, its always a turning point when everything has new paint on it!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

Jerry Box

Looks like you are doing a good job. Was it hard to do the fender I might have to do a fender repair on my car. When I am done doing the floor.

petew

Fender was easy, just mock it up on the car so you get everything lined up properly before you weld it.

RICH MUISE

Jerry...what area of the fender are you maybe needing to repair? Lower rear as Pete said is not too bad....headlight surround is a whole different story.

Jerry Box

I would like to weld up the headlights surround and lower front fender behind the wheel has a little bad spot. And one of the inner fender where the battery was is bad to. would like to put the battery in the trunk.

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: Jerry Box on 2014-04-15 22:57
And one of the inner fender where the battery was is bad to. would like to put the battery in the trunk.

Did I read that EMS is now popping that part?
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Jerry Box

I will check in to that thanks