News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1958 custom 2dr post

Started by 68HILLBILLY, 2008-08-14 10:30

Previous topic - Next topic

68HILLBILLY

parting out a 1958 2dr post most of the body parts are rough has some trim , glass and a good dash other misc. parts let me know if you need anything . thannks  car is in KENTUCKY

1952ford

I am interested in steering box and steering wheel if you still have them.Thank you  Steve   52f1@comcast.net

68HILLBILLY

they are still on the car , I will have to check condition of wheel. where are you located?  this is a 3speed column. 

1952ford

68Hillbilly, I am located in Hillsboro Or  about 15 miles west of Portland. My zip code is 97123.  Thank you, Steve  52f1@comcast.net

68HILLBILLY

will be glad to check over the weekend but shipping to OREGON is going to be pretty high. you might want to check with greyhound and get an estimate if you have a station close by.  might be better to pay more locally and not pay shipping . I am guessing at least 50.00$$  I will let you know about the wheel early next week or possibly sunday. thanks

1952ford

thank you for response, looking forward to hearing this weekend.If the price is right the shipping might not be relevant.  Steve  52f1@comcast

68HILLBILLY

steering wheel was very rough, ended up selling to a guy here locally.   thanks

1952ford

Thank you for looking.   52f1