News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Red & White Fairlane 500 repaint

Started by ROKuberski, 2013-03-21 22:43

Previous topic - Next topic

ROKuberski

I got my car home a couple of days ago and have started to reinstall all the trim.  I've got the bumpers on and have a good start on the right side trim.

http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=754

Rich

Frankenstein57

RICH MUISE

Looks awesome Rich...looks like your chosen shop did right by you! I ain't gonna show this to my wife...she keeps telling me how much better mine would have looked if I had gone with red and white.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

sprink88

~Chris

57AGIN

Rich:

Very, very nice.  Drive it on out to So. Cal and show it at the Knott's Fabulous Fords Forever show.  Just kidding, trying to get another freebe plug in for this show to the guys out here on the "Left Coast." lol  Looks like you will have a lot of people saying, wish I'd painted my red & white.

Bob
57 AGIN

ROKuberski

It's looking more and more like a car.  I still have interior work to do and a few misc. items to mount, but I took it for a drive today and it's looking mighty fine.

Rich

suede57ford

Great looking Fairlane 500.  I love the clean all original looks.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

ROKuberski

Thanks for the comments.  It is all original except for seat belts and an aftermarket a/c that I added.  This also caused the replacement of the generator with a GM 12SI alternator since the compressor now sits where the generator was.

I'm not into highly customized cars.  I certainly appreciate them when I see them, but there won't be one in my garage.  My hotrod is a '02 Corvette coupe. 

Rich