News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Parts supplier

Started by Wirenut, 2012-01-08 08:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Wirenut

I am looking at purchasing a hood from Ford Restoration And Parts and since I have never conducted business with them I am requesting information from anyone that may have dealt with them in the past.  Thanks

Frankenstein57

When I started my 57 project I bought some floor pans from them, trying to save a buck. The fit and quality were nowhere near as good as ems. I shipped them back, got a credit and used it on other parts. They were super nice about this process, no problems, the problem was me trying to save a $buck$  :deadhorse:   Mark

Wirenut

Thanks, I am hoping to get what is described.. I have requested photos. It sounds like they will work with a customer if they took your parts back..

RICH MUISE

Do you have a .com for this supplier?...they're not someone I'm familiar with and would like to check them out to see if they can be added to our supplier's links list.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Wirenut

Their web address is www.fordrestorationandparts.com
The contact is Ron Johnson..

Wirenut

Sorry I should have added some additional information.  They are located in Colorado. I did submit an order for a hood and will let you know how that goes once it comes in. They have a pretty descent web site, it looks like they offer a wide range of parts for all make and models.

RICH MUISE

They do have a good website. They are in the Denver area. They carry used and nos parts, '54 to '59, and cars as well...and have pics. I'm going to add them to either the supplier links, or salvage yard links.
Thanks for the info Kerby..as I said I had never heard mention of them before.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Frankenstein57

Sorry guys, hold the phone. The vendor I was referring to was frps ( ford road parts store ) out of Ohio, I should go out to the shop and check the facts  before chucking them under the bus. My apologies to this vendor, wirenut and all you guys :pottytrain5:  Mark

Roger

I have bought a ton of parts from FRPS in bryan,Ohio and you will find no better people to deal with.