News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

pictures

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2007-06-12 13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

how do u post a picture?, lot s  of people look  but no ones telling me how to do it.

custom300fe

When you post a message there is an option at the bottom of the page "Additional Options... "  In there you will see Attach: Browse to find the picture you want to post. This will NOT work in "Quick Reply"

Gerry

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

geraldchainsaw

i tried to post a picture, and it says my file is to big, only alows 128 mb,   what to do now?

Frankenstein57

I'm in the same boat your'e in, I have one of my kids do it.  sorry, Mark

57AGIN

Guys:

If you have access to PhotoShop or some other program that allows you to resize your pictures you can get them to fall within the size limitations on the web site.  I have to resize all the photos I take with my digital camera (the only one I use now), as the come out of my camera over 1 MB in size.  Your computer may have some kind of photo adjusting capability.  I'm spoiled because my wife uses the PhotoShop software on our home computer in doing a high school year book, so I never had to figure out if my computer could do it.. 

The suggestion of having one of you kids do it is a good one.  I'd modify it just a bit by having one of the kids show you how.  Good luck and keep trying.

Bob
57AGIN