News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

My Sunliner

Started by Curt J, 2007-07-19 19:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Curt J

I'm going to attempt to post a picture of my '57 Sunliner. We have owned this car for 31 years......started the restoration a little over two years ago.  It has the 312 Thunderbird Special with factory column shifted three speed. It does not have power steering or brakes.

We are currently waiting for the arrival of the new top (black) and have not yet installed the interior side panels.

Curt J

A couple more pictures.

meteor

Curt, super job on the restoration - that's a great looking car.
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

shopratwoody

Curt,
Beautifil car and a nice job on it
later Ron :004:
I hate blocksanding!

FORDNUT

Super car and great job restoring it. You've got plenty to be proud of.
At my age I am not required to act mature.

Marc

That's an awesome looking ragtop, Curt! Nice job!

Curt J

Thanks everyone! I am rather pleased with the way it's turning out. It's exciting to see it all go back together. If you had seen it before we started, you would not believe it was the same car. It was black, with a flame job on on the hood and front fenders, and had a mural of a dragon on the tunk lid, it had been nosed & decked, had bucket seats and a T-10 Borg-Warner 4-speed in it. The perpetrators of all this had spray painted the interior black (paint...not vinyl spray) and installed a top without pads. It was a solid, pretty much rust-free car, so was definitely worth the effort.