News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

pictures

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2007-07-20 16:59

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

boy, u guys must be a wize,  i've had 3 people over to help me post a picture, and so far no one can come up with any help

custom300fe

Send me the Pictues custom300fe@hotmail.com and I'll post them for you. I'll take a look at them to see if there is anything wrong with them and let you know.

Gerry

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

meteor

You can go to;

1. www.photobucket.com
2. sign up with a user name and password
3. follow the easy instructions to upload an image (2-3 mouse clicks)
4. under the thumbnail image, where it says 'IMG Code' - click in the box and it automatically copies the link
5. paste it into any message, picture will show up right in your message

It's really simple!

Here's an example...

check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

fordub

I know it is not a 57 but half of looks like one.

This is my 58 Ranchero Convertible. I also am building a wagon which is a 57. Aint she pretty in bare metal?

fordub

here are some more pics

Hey this Photo bucket thing works good.
Thanks
Dub

shopratwoody

Hi All,
I sure can't seem to get pictures into the Gallery. I don't know what's going on. It won't take
them from photobucket and I don't seem to be able to go direct from my computer.
Later, Ron :unitedstates:
I hate blocksanding!

JPotter57

The pictures have to be less than 800X800 pixels, and les than 600 kb each.  You cant put them from photobucket, since we are in effect hosting here.  Check your photo sizes, if you need your pics resized, send them to me, and I can hook you up....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.