News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ford Expo 2007

Started by Marc, 2007-09-16 18:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

wolfpupsdad

nice pics , thanks for sharin with us

wv 57s forever

thanks those are nice pics, wish i had been there when you took the pic of the 2x4 barrel car with blower we were parked right beside of it . you can see my brothers trailer and 4 wheeler in the pic. i couldn't bring my car this year do to a bad ball joint. didn't find out till Friday morning that it was bad its new now and i will be there next year to race!

Marc

Did you get a chance to talk to the owner of that car? I didn't see anyone around when I took the pic, but I wish I could have talked to the owner.

57AGIN

Marc:

Very nice shots of the EXPO's 57's and others.  The Y-block group sure seems active in the Midwest.  I hope to have some shots of 57's out on the strip at the October Fun Ford Weekend at the California Speedway.  But, I don't think we'll have more than 3 or 4 that venture out onto the strip.

Did the E-Code/F-Code 57 run his on the strip or was he just there for the Show & Shine?  I'd be interested in his times.

We have a West Coast E-Code/F-Code car.  His car is a show car and is being used in some of the current Lucas Oil commercials airing on the Speed Channel.  When I can get a picture of his 57 sized down for loading onto this site, I'll post a picture of it

Bob
57AGIN

Marc

Thanks Bob. Actually, the first time I saw that car was when it was on a trailer late saturday afternoon. It may have made some passes down the track, but I wasn't lucky enough to see it if it did. I'd like to see a shot of the E/F you mentioned!

wv 57s forever

the man who had the car said that it was one of only 4, he was an older man but was very nice, the car was never off of the trailer. he did start it up at least once though.

Marc

Wow, guess I can't blame the guy for not taking it off the trailer. Still, I don't know if I could resist taking that thing out and putting my foot in it from time to time! I saw a picture of one once on the vs57.com website, but never in person until at that show.

F570RD

Thank You Marc....Very nice shots.

shopratwoody

Saw this a Knott's Berry Farm

I hate blocksanding!

Marc

Nice! 57agin just sent me some shots of the same car & a few other west coast '57s. I linked to them in a new topic so you guys can check 'em out.