News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 ford front fenders need help

Started by ems customer service, 2011-09-21 21:12

Previous topic - Next topic

ems customer service

:felix:

here's the scoop!  we are going to need to make some more lower fender sections (behind the front wheel) the stock is low right now.

we know the present patch we make is not the greatest. i am willing to retool the product to make a better part

the problem is i do not have a good set of fenders,  so i am looking to borrow or buy  a good set,  only the back part of the fender is needed, so a fender that is damaged up front is ok.

you can call the shop 216-541-4585 leave a message i am not there that much,   yes you will get a set as a stud fee

alexander the ems guy

glen b henderson

I hope someone steps up here because every fender that I have needs the lower patch. It would be great to see a better part.
Freedom is not Free

Zapato

Alexander sent you a PM with a hopefully good lead.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Lou

I have a NOS left front fender (Dent in front above headlight) and a good used right front fender along with good used panel that is in front of the hood between the fenders. I was about to put them on ebay but open too offers. I have no idea how I'm going to ship this sheet metal.

suede57ford

I sure I can supply a rust free lower section. with brace.   I have some nice original fenders as well.
You can contact me if needed and we can find some good samples.

Thanks for your efforts to make these parts.

Pat Fleischman
pmfleischman1@yahoo.com
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

Frankenstein57

Lou, I bought some fenders and tailgate from my cousin in Santa Barbara, we shipped them on the greyhound bus. They have alot of room in the belly of the bus, their website has a calculator based on size & weight. Mark

Zapato

Gentlemen, I just got done talking to Alexander and he's still looking for a good pair of fenders. Feel free to call him directly at EMS. We really need to support this effort,as long as we stay with 57s its a safe bet that we will need these patch panels.

We need these made right, please call him.

Zapato

RICH MUISE

Sounds like Pat and Lou had what he was looking for.  ??
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Whoever has what he needs should call him and arrange a deal with him, it will benefit all of us in the long run.

call him directly at 216-316-1620

Zapato