News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

floor pans??

Started by electricalan, 2014-03-12 13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

electricalan

Has anybody used patch panels made by "Classic 2 Current fabrications" I was thinking about ordering some rear floorboards for my ranchero.The picture they show does not look correct,but I know thats often the case and what you actually recieve does not look like the picture either. Thanks Al
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

gasman826

They are the ones selling the trunk drops.  I bought a pair.  One was really nice and the other not so much.  Contacted them and they over-night one to me...no questions...no return. 

hiball3985

http://stores.ebay.com/classicparts4u?_rdc=1 I was looking at these on Ebay. Don't know anyone that has used them. US made 18gauge.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

petew

Yes, I put a pair of their rear floor pans into my country sedan wagon. The stampings are not as nice as EMS panels but they are about 1/3 the cost.
They are good 18 gauge metal and require a little finess to fit but I was happy with the results.
The extra time I spent to fit they was well worth the savings. The EMS panels are much larger but I only had rot at the bottom of the floor pans so c2c fab panels were perfect for my application.

petew

Also,the picture is accurate

electricalan

The picture looks almost flat and it should look like a couple of deep dish tubs .

RICH MUISE

Quote from: electricalan on 2014-03-12 22:30
The picture looks almost flat and it should look like a couple of deep dish tubs .
For a Ranchero?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

canadian_ranchero

the ranchero uses the same floor pan as a s/w

RICH MUISE

In the back? I can understand the front sections, I'm just surprised at the back section behind the seat.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Yup...exactly the same as the wagon.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

petew

As installed  ...

electricalan

Thank you for the answers guys.I guess I thought mine were deeper tubs because the bottoms are completely gone and I was just looking at the curve of what was left.Thanks for the correction,thats why I post the question.Thanks for the pic.those should work fine for me.The rest of my floor is solid,and still has the black paint on it.I have on little spot at the base of the gas pedal that I will just patch.Thank you for the help guys.I have many more questions for ya soon.  Al