News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Paint ideas

Started by TexasFordGuy, 2014-05-17 15:37

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasFordGuy

I am not that far off from paint and am looking at options and playing with Photoshop.  Has anyone seen a Red and Black Club Victoria (63B)?

1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

petew

There was a red and black 1958 Ford in the Godfather movie. Don't remember if it was the original or part II . I always thought that car was spectacular with that color combination.

hotroddonnie

They both look sweet but if I were to choose I think it would be red on the front. Have you tried adding a red roof as well? HRD

TexasFordGuy

I did one with the red on top too.  I'm not sure if it is too much.
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

hotroddonnie

The red on the roof doesn't look bad to me. I think the car will look great no matter which way you decide to go. Something about the red and black and the trim line that makes it hard to choose. HRD

Jeff Norwell

I like the red out back,black top
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

57 Ford Kustom

I always have liked the red and black combo! I agree, no matter which style you go with, it will look Niceeeee!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

RICH MUISE

I like the last version with the red roof. I don't recall seeing too many red / black combos on any year Fords...very common with the mid 50's Buicks though.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

sprink88

They all look good. I am happy mine is solid Raven black. lol. You really cant go wrong with colors on these cars. The body lines make anything look good!
~Chris

TexasFordGuy

I have see a bunch of the 500 Vics, Convertibles and Skyliners but not a single red and black 63B online so far.
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

SkylinerRon

There is a 2dr Custom painted Blk/Red/Blk styletone (with the gold trim) on pg16 of this months Y-block newsletter.
It belongs to "Pegleg" Rice, the guy that makes all the repop aluminum blower parts and yes it's a F code.

Ron.