News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

upholstery

Started by oldgasser, 2012-05-06 06:38

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgasser

Looking for a upholstery Company that I can get a quote on supplying the original style upholstery for my 57 convertible that I'm restoring do you have any good leads Gentlemen.
Thank you for your time.
Oldgasser.

RICH MUISE

Check out our links list for lebaron-bonney and a few others...many  of the guys that have gone the original upholstery route have reported being real happy with Lebaron-bonney.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

oldgasser

Thanks Rich:
I will give them a call.
Cheers Ron.

Lou

Lebaron-bonney bought out ABC, and do as good work as ABC did, but with a lot less waiting time. I've had them do the 4 cars for me 2 57s, a 56 and a 55, with no complaints.

Partsman

Try SMS Fabrics in Canby Or.  They have been making original style material for years and can duplicate any pattern.  They supply material and door panels only not complete seat covers.  They are listed in Hemmings. smsfabrics.com phone 503 263 3535.  They list colors and samples of almost all 57 Ford material.  Pictures on the website.  List both fabric and vinyl.
Bill

mike b

I just received sample from SMS..$795 for door panel set for a 70A custom. I wondered why they didn't quote for seat covers as I requested. 

Partsman

SMS only supplies material for seat covers not not covers themselves.  I they did not send you a quote let me know and I will call them.  They are only 20 min away from me.
Bill