News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Drivers outside door handle

Started by mike b, 2012-05-16 06:48

Previous topic - Next topic

mike b

I am looking for a decent drivers side outside door handle for my custom.It need not be perfect but good driver quality.

RICH MUISE

I've got one..I'll dig it out and see what kinda shape it's in..if I remember, it's not too bad..I just replaced it with new ones because they're available. I assume you'll need the button also.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mike b

Thanks,yes if you have the button too. Let me know .

RICH MUISE

I would call it a good drivers quality..I tried to get a pic of some pitting-like stuff going on in one area. button is complete..I even have the screws and the original rubber seals are still good and pliable. If you want it, pm me your address and I'll get it in the mail..it's a freebie, and I'll cover shipping..just make a small donation to this website if your so inclined.
Rich

mike b

looks fine,a pm was sent. A donation will be made.  :006:

RICH MUISE

I'll get it mailed off tommorow or Friday. Thanks

mike b

mike b

Rich,a empty envelope torn open was found in my mail box with the handle missing. Monday morning I am going to the post office to report the theft/ missing handle. I've never had this happen to me and I am upset that the delivery person didn't notify me unless it happened after delivery.

gasman826

mike b

I just got back from the post office. They are going to back track and place a notice at all points the package went . That's all they will do,so I'm probably out of luck . I had to explain what an outside chrome 57' door handle was to the 50 ish lady supervisor at the post office. I couldn't help but chuckle at her ignorance. Well,back to the drawing board..

####### Anyone have a good driver quality drivers outside door handle?

Jerrys Kars

I've got a pair, but you will have to take the Fairlane with them. $10K :005:

gasman826

There is a pair on eBay this morning with a starting bid of $7.00.

mike b

thanks Gary,I will look them up.    :006: