News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranchero Parts Needed

Started by CableguyJJS3, 2012-12-27 19:06

Previous topic - Next topic

CableguyJJS3

Ok so my spare parts cars have none of the things I need. I have a line on some of the stuff I need, still missing a couple things. List is below, if anyone has anything let me know prices shipped to 30058(business address). Thanks. 

Gauge cluster insert complete. I have the guage pod itself, no idea if it's any good and its apart but the mounting insert got carved up. I'd prefer a complete unit and keep what I have for spares
Good condition door panels with arm rests black I have the ones that came with the car, they are really shot and no arm rests. I can have them copied but I'd like to find a set that's usable if possible
Good condition black headliner, I can buy new but if someone has the door panels and headliner and can make me a package deal I'd appreciate it
Good condition black carpet same deal as above
And if anyone has any info or links to someone that sells a complete interior hardware kit that would be great. I've been to a couple places, but I have yet to see a complete kit. I'm afraid if I buy this set of screws and that set of clips, I'm going to miss something.
Ban low performance driver's, not high performance cars.