News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Crites fiberglass hood

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-05-22 22:15

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Looking for a crites fiberglass scooped hood. Location may be a problem due to shipping unless shipping crate is also available.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

wildhog

rich, the critie hoods are made in columbus ohio, maybe you could get one of the texans that come up to the y-block shoot out on labor day to bring it down to you. just a thought. tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

F570RD

Rich,mine was shiped in a box that did not fare well in its travel.Wild Hog has a good idea.

JPotter57

I picked mine up the last time I went to Columbus...Crites' shop isnt far from the main drag, and I got to visit with him a little as well.  Charles always has some cool stuff laying around up there, great place to hang out.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

I may try to go to the shootout myself. I'm not really into racing but there's got to be a ton of 57's there to look at. I'll have to see what happens between now and then as I'm getting closer to paint day on my car finally and not sure at this point if waiting until Labor day to get the hood will hold things up.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe