News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

FOUND 57 - 58 2 dr. th. FOUND

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2013-11-20 15:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Need three of the clips clips in the picture.  I know they are on the 57 - 58 2 dr. ht., not sure if other models are the same.  Also need the little link that goes up through the interior molding from the lock lever just aft of the vent window.  The thing the lock knob screws into.  Have one need the other.  Ya, don't kill me, this is for the 58 Edsel.  It is the same as a 57 - 58 2 dr. ht., just looks funny..... :003:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

57chero

What's the height and width measurement for the brackets. 

Ford Blue blood

Here ya go, notice the numbers stamped on the face.  Couldn't make out the upper right set (old eyes) and it don't show completely.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

RICH MUISE

Had some on my custom 2 dr....never used them. With my padded door panels, It didn't seem to need them. I don't remember them being in the back, so I may only have 2. I'll look for them later today. and see if they're the same.
I do not have the door lock piece....shouldn't be too hard to make if you get in a bind. Finding a die the right thread size may be the problem.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

Well, after looking thru all my old stuff, I finally doublechecked to see if I did end up using them, and I did. Sorry. The good news is for Jeff, though...I found the missing sunvisor delete I couldn't find last year when James was looking for one. I looked last week again for Jeff, couldn't find it, but found it today!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Found what I needed....Thanks, Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero