News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Headlight "eyebrows"

Started by terry_208, 2020-10-23 11:20

Previous topic - Next topic

terry_208

Looking for a pair of the eyebrows.  I have one, the right side, that is usable but bent.  The problem with the one I have is that I put it where I would know where it is and now cannot find it. I know that's never happened to anyone else. lol 

Thanks!
Terry

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Ford Blue blood

Randy Conner passed a couple of years ago.  His wife and brother are selling stuff.  Not sure how quick the response is but Randy had most everything 57 Ford. I was fortunate  enough to meet him and his wife and see their beautiful log cabin tucked back in the woods in northern WI.  He was quite the guy. I know he had the corner on the market with two 4bbl manifolds!  He spent most of an afternoon showing us around his place and the mountain of parts he had accumulated over the years.

Genuine and a devout Ford guy, loved running the local dirt track and showing all those Chevy guys how to do it.  Won a couple of champion ships in that old Ford powered 56 and 57.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

That 800. for a pair of eyebrows would be a good price if they were attached to a pair of nos fenders. wow. These guys are not good for the restorastion hobby.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

terry_208

Quote from: Ford Blue blood on 2020-10-25 08:48
Randy Conner passed a couple of years ago.  His wife and brother are selling stuff.  Not sure how quick the response is but Randy had most everything 57 Ford.
Do you have contact info for his widow?
Terry

Ford Blue blood

I have nothing other then his site.  It was good a couple of years ago.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

KYBlueOval

terry_208

Thanks for the replies gentlemen! I have looked at them all.  I sent an email to Randy Conner's site but I'm still looking while waiting to hear back.
Terry

terry_208

Thanks everyone.  I think I have the eyebrows covered, now.  digging around in my garage, I found a broken one that I am attempting to repair, panel bond.  I found a bent one on a fender I got from Alvin, which I was able to straighten without it breaking.
Terry