News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Bumper outer ends supports.

Started by abe_lugo, 2021-05-16 21:10

Previous topic - Next topic

abe_lugo

One of those I know I will find in my pile some day.  Well I need the outer supports that hold the front bumper.  I believe they the bolt to the underside of the gravel pan.  I need both sides.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

abe_lugo

Bumping this Hugh is coming down my way if any one might have some in any condition.  My bumper is way wangly when I throw it reverse.  Other I may make something out. Some flat metal plate
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

mustang6984

I will be leaving Shell Knob MO probably Thursday evening. I can go either I-40-80-90 or come up to I-70...does not matter to me.
Anyone between me and the West Coast has a set for Abe I'll make my way to you to get them. I do not have to be in San Diego until Wed night/Thurs morning.   :006: I am going to his place regardless as he has some things for me.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Hugh........be aware I70 is closed thru Colorado near Glenwood Springs....4 hour detour to get around it. Last week they said at least 2 weeks to clear off the mudslides.
If you end up coming this way, give me a call, but I'm going out of town early Friday thru at least Satuday for the big Vernon, Tx. cruise.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

i am not really on a time frame at the start...so if one of the guys in Colorado has what he needs...I'll find a way to get to them and grab the parts. If I have to back track a bit that's fine...no biggy.
Thanks for the heads up!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

Small change to the trip plans...will be leaving Friday evening instead of Thursday. So if anyone has something going west between Missouri and the west...let me know...I can transport. No problem...F-350 and a small (10') trailer behind me.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker