News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Traction Master

Started by wighty, 2011-04-02 16:11

Previous topic - Next topic

wighty

I have a set of original Traction Masters that I put on my Custom 300 in 1966 and a pair of front coil springs that have had one coil removed and then powder coated gloss black.  I have changed to a Triangulated rear suspension with Air Ride, so I would like these to go to someone that can use them.  I have many other parts that I won't be putting back on the car such as all of the original brakes, all of the original steering, a borg warner three speed with overdrive and all of the associated linkage, and a set of new 14" Radial T/A tires mounted on American 5 Spoke wheels.  I can send pictures if anyone is interested in ay of this.  I am located near San Jose, California.

JPotter57

How much for the traction masters?  Let me know, I'm interested.  James P
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

hogwagon

Would like to see the wheels and some info thanks

wighty

I tried to send pictures of the wheels and tires, but the file size is too big and I don't know how to make it smaller.  The tires are new BF Goodrich T/A Radials.  The front are P215/70R14 and the rear are a little larger at P225/70R14.  The wheels are aluminum American Racing Classic 200S (the type where the spokes are more of a square shape) Magnesium gray center with polished outer rim area. If you want to email me at wighty@sbcglobal.net, I may be able to send a picture that way.
Dennis

RICH MUISE

wighty..there's a post on resizing pics in the "general discusion" area...1st page about 2/3 way down  Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hogwagon

Wighty the 14" wheels won't clear the disk brakes we are doing so thanks for the reply but I have to pass and keep looking. The info on pictures Rich posted works if you need to repost. Even a low tech computer hack like me was able to get thru it and Rich is always more than gracious with help.

wighty

James,
Did you receive the Traction Masters?
Wighty

JPotter57

I got them today, they look good, many many thanks.  shipping money is on the way.  Thanks again!
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.