News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 300 For sale

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2020-01-24 08:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hiball3985

Nice looking, don't buy the comment about original paint :002:. Owner calls it a Fairlane  :005:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Marc

Agreed. I have my doubts about the paint being original, especially given that the front splash pan, which would've been argent, now matches the body. Also if it's a true original "B" code car, it'll have a 272, not a 292. Overall not bad looking though.

57chero

I don't think its original paint, when he opens the door the buttons in the jam for the interior lights have paint on them and the top of the firewall by the cowl as white paint on some of the wires.

djfordmanjack

guy knows more about the bluetooth radio audio Iphone alarm system than anything on 57s....I am sorry. that is annoying. windshield totally cracked on pssgr side and doesn't even mention in text. Doesn't even have a clue about how wide the whitewall should be on a 57 era car. It's a good thing that somebody else gets this 'Fairlane', and he can rather enjoy his 2017 Crevette. :003:

59meteor

"Original Paint" with a blue front valance and white head light rings? yeah, OK. Looks like a pretty nice car, but could do without all the "Honest" Sam Slicks Used Car Lot BS.
But then again, how many Fairlane 300/500 Custom models do you see anymore? :003:
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.

Wirenut

Pretty obvious it's been recently painted, not a bad looking car from the photos. For all of the work done to it one would think a new windshield would have been installed. Glad to see another one ready to roll and not sitting in a field rotting away.

SkylinerRon

Just another clueless car flipper. He doesn't even realize that it is a very early production Custom.

Ron.