News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted- Sedan Delivery Tail Gate and Hood

Started by MeanGene, 2014-02-27 12:34

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanGene

My Courier is pretty solid, just has a couple rust spots by the side tailgate windows, tough spot to fix. Much rather swap in a solid gate than try to remove windows, worry about wending warpage etc. Anyone have a solid one? Also could use an extra hood- one with a previous scoop hole would be fine

RICH MUISE

Sorry, I don't have one...that's really hard to find item I would guess. If you do find one, please don't trash your old one..somebody will want it. Welcome to the forum, btw.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

MeanGene

Pretty solid other than those two little spots in the tailgate- original paint

BWhitmore

WOW!  More pictures please.  Thanks

BWhitmore

I have always loved Ford Sedan Deliveries.  Several years ago I restored a 1946 Ford sedan delivery.  You have one nice delivery.  What are your plans for it? 

RICH MUISE

That's a great looking courier! original to boot....how long have you had it?  "Two small reust spots on the tailgate"....x2 what I said earlier...those are really hard to find in any condition...well worth the effort to get yours repaired.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Frankenstein57

I'd like to see pics of the rust, that car looks like new!

gasman826

Fix it and count yourself luck that you have one.

Hoods come along from time to time.  Just make sure and check the leading edge and battery area substructure...first place to rot.

electricalan

Returning from a long hibernation!!!

hiball3985

Awesome car,. What wrong with the hood? I'd much rather have that then my Ranchero
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

MeanGene

Nothing at all wrong with that one, like to find another one for a "project"  :002:

hiball3985

> fingers in ears < I don't want to hear you are going to modify this beautiful car.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

BWhitmore

Jim - is the tailgate for a Ranchero/wagon the same as a sedan delivery? 

hiball3985

Quote from: BWhitmore on 2014-03-01 14:17
Jim - is the tailgate for a Ranchero/wagon the same as a sedan delivery?
I'm not 100% sure but I think the wagons/sedan delivery are different from rancheros.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang