News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Italian designer Carrozzeria Bertone of Turin was commissioned to design and build a special-bodied Mustang to be introduced at the 1965 New York International Automobile show.

BERTONE BUILT A MUSTANG IN 1965 ? BUT IT HASN?T BEEN SEEN SINCE!

Bertone Mustang (1965) - Car Design News
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

Two 1957 Ford Massachusetts State Police vehicles

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

Marc

That Italian Mustang isn't what I'd call the most attractive car ever. Gotta say though that the pic of the young lady lying under the Fairlane is one of my favorites.

CobraJoe

rmk57

I never get tired of girl laying under the 57 picture. :002:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

Lou

September 1957

Lou

woops, that should be September 1959

Lou

This is September 1957

CobraJoe

Marc

Love the assembly line pics. Interesting that they had Birds and Lincolns on the same line.

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe