News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Manifold - 2 4 barrel

Started by terry_208, 2020-06-04 15:52

Previous topic - Next topic

terry_208

Not mine - posting for a neighbor who is trying to help his friend's widow.  I don't know what I'm looking at but was told it is a correct Ford aluminum manifold.  It has 56 Plymouth carbs mounted on it now.  If anyone is interested or can tell what it's value may be please feel free to respond and I'll put them in contact.  Thanks.
Terry

CobraJoe

Quote from: terry_208 on 2020-06-04 15:52
Not mine - posting for a neighbor who is trying to help his friend's widow.  I don't know what I'm looking at but was told it is a correct Ford aluminum manifold.  It has 56 Plymouth carbs mounted on it now.  If anyone is interested or can tell what it's value may be please feel free to respond and I'll put them in contact.  Thanks.

Terry, not seeing any pictures.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

terry_208

Joe, I have pictures, just can't post them.  Can I e-mail them to you and have you post them.
Terry

CobraJoe

Terry try this, if it doesn't work, I'll post them for you.

http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?topic=7624.0
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

terry_208

Joe please e-mail me.  I have made several attempts to post the pictures.  I can't even save them to a folder on my computer.  I must be getting very old, I've forgotten more than I know.  Then again, I don't know what I've forgotten!
Terry

CobraJoe

Terry, I will send you a PM, as I do not have your Email address.

Joe

terry_208

That's easy, bly_terry@yahoo.com

Sorry. I have it listed under my profile.  PM sent also.
Terry

CobraJoe

CobraJoe