News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Floor pans

Started by Badwolf, 2009-12-21 00:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Badwolf

Anyone know where I can get front and rear pans for my 57 Tudor hardtop. previous owner laid aluminum over the rotted parts and cover them with fiberglass mat. This is just not an acceptable fix for me. do I have to fabricate these myself or does some one sell them like they do for the ponies?

KidKourier

Try www.emsautomotive.com--they make most of the replacement panels for other distributors such as Concourse Parts,Dennis Carpenter,etc.Concourse list them for $115 For front toeboards--$160 for front floor--$185 for rear floors--$160 for trans tunnel,might be a couple of bucks cheaper dealing straight with manufacturer (EMS).Just google them on the internet for currant prices. KID

Badwolf

Thanks the amateur job on the floors was really eating at me.

glen b henderson

The EMS panels are the best on the market bar none! They cost a little more, but belive me they are worth the difference and you can get the underfloor supports from them also (you will most likely need atleast part of them). They are also good folks to deal with, just give them a call and they will hook you up.
Freedom is not Free

Ford_Crazy

I have EMS floor pans in my car and they are great!  :hello2:

Frankenstein57

Ditto on the EMS pans, I tried saving some $$$$ on cheaper pans-bad idea, sent them back ,Mark