News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

First post and WIPER PROBLEM!!!

Started by swedline, 2008-03-14 11:29

Previous topic - Next topic

woodytwoshoes

Rickard, I just went through this with my wipers. The diagram is a bit misleading, the two cables towards the windshield are right, the two closest the engine are wrong in the diagram. Just hook them up opposite. one under the spool and the other over. Hope this helps.

1957 Ranch Joe

Newbie sorry trying to get to this sight

ptwood

Hello Getleman
I am also new to the forum (just today actually) and this is my 1st post, but certainly many more will follow!
I am in process of buying a 57 Fairlane 500 (tomorrow if all goes well with final inspection) and then I will begin some needed work to try to make it as good looking as many I have seen on this site.. wow some gorgeous work being done by mnay on these great cars!!!.
Anyway, I saw in this post someone mentioned "referring to the service manual"... plus the pictures that were scanned from it. I would like to obtian one, can anyone point me in the right diorection so I can purchase one I think it wioll be a great help for my new efforts!
Many thanks
Peter

KidKourier

Peter,      Just type in "1957 Ford car shop manuel" in your search  engine and should list several different options,or go to your local book store they should be able to get it for you.Also you can order it from companies that deal with '57 Fords like Concours Parts,Dennis Carpenter,etc. for about $30/$35! KID :006: