News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

LA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS GRAND NATIONAL ROADSTER SHOW

Started by 57AGIN, 2012-01-24 13:38

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Hi Guys:

Anybody going out to the Grand National Roadster Show (GNRS) at the LA County Fairgrounds in Pomona, CA this coming weekend.  I have all kinds of family obligations this weekend, but I may be able to go on Friday.  Depends on whether Rick and I will be working on my 57.  Anyone else interested?

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

I'd love to go...could you pick me up on your way....LOL
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57AGIN

Rich:

Love to have you out here for a show or two.  I think the longest haul we got to one of our shows came in his Ranch Wagon from somewhere in Arizona.  He was a regular on the Hot Rod Power Tours.  Someday before I get to old & decrepit I want to take my 57 out to the central part of our great Country to show and meet with our Club members.  Rick and I have talked about it, but for now it is on hold,  we'll see/

Bob
57 AGIN

shopratwoody

I think my car will be in the "Drive In" area. My Daughter and her Husband are taking it out.
If they got the money sent in on time. :004: Her and I took it last year. Quite a show for sure. The Drive in is nice also.
Leaving the GNRS 2011
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

It looks like my "best laid plans" are going awry.  Family obligations, better known as "Honey do's" related to a late Family Christmas dinner to be held on Saturday will prevent me from attending the GNRS this year.  Thankfully, it won't affect next weeks Winternationals, right now I'm only worried about the extended weather outlook for that weekend.

Bob
57 AGIN