News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

HillCo Super Cruise

Started by 57AGIN, 2013-02-03 22:21

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Guys:

I went to the HillCo Super Cruise today, Superbowl Sunday.  It was a beautiful 75 cloudless degree day and a great day for a show & shine.  There were only two 57's there mine and a nice Ranchero and the usual plethora of Tri-five Brand X's.  I was parked next to a Pro-Street Camero and a Rat Rod, complete with his working moon shine still.  He did have some for under cover sale and gave out samples.  No, I didn't partake, but he was having a good time as was every one else.  I researched my receipts and since my 1998 purchase of 57 AGIN and found I've purchased over $600 in fasteners from HillCo.  They are a great firm and put on the Super Cruise every year on Superbowl Sunday.  A great way to spend a day.

I hope everyone of you had a great Superbowl Sunday, too.

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

Your sedan is looking top notch as usual. That is a good looking Ranchero..I like the color combo. Did you happen to know what he's asking for it..just out of curiosity>
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57AGIN

Rich:

I seem to recall either $14,000 or $19,000.  It didn't really register with me, as I'm not in the market.  Sorry, but the car seemed pretty clean and I couldn't see any rust back in the bed.

Bob
57 AGIN