News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

9 57's show up for a 40's Ford Show in Anaheim. CA

Started by 57AGIN, 2014-06-23 01:02

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Hi Guys:

Rick and I went to a 40's Ford show today in Anaheim.  We were kind of surprised when we saw a few 57's already parked when we arrived. Then lo & behold they just kept coming.  Although, a couple of them just drove around the show after the last car was parked including a Skyliner, a Fairlane 500 and a very nice Del Rio.  I took photos of the rest of them and they were very nice 57's indeed.  See for your selves.

Bob
57 AGIN

57AGIN

MORE:

57AGIN

More:

Finally this is the car that won the "Best of the 50's" Trophy this year.  This included all makes & models of 50's cars and I think the judges chose well.

Bob
57 AGIN

robhaerr

Nice!

A Hemi in a wagon...love it! Very nice wagon...not many in SoCal.

That T-bird must have one of those big-bore-long-stroke-small blocks. Love the injectors.

Bet both of these can fry some tire and haul booty.

Thanks for posting!

Frankenstein57

Looks like a great showing of 57 fords, thanks for sharing

djfordmanjack

Quote from: 57AGIN on 2014-06-23 01:04
MORE:

I saw the black Hemi wagon in person last year. I can't understand how the owner would want to sell it ( for sale sign) ?!
That car is impressive, it sounds mean, I have never seen black paint like this before and the tan leather interior ( back to the whole cargo area) is flawless and done with great taste. Toss the Hemi for a 427SOHC and put 15" original Torque Thrust on it and it is easily the most beautiful and best 57 Ford wagon ever build. I love it.