News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted 57 Custom 300 door mouldimgs

Started by JBS Motorsports, 2009-08-18 15:12

Previous topic - Next topic

JBS Motorsports

Need both upper and lower door mouldings for a Custom 300 2 door sedan, both sides.
Am building a really neet stock looking 57 with all running gear from 03 Mustang Cobra
supercharged 4.6, six speed and independent rear end. As soon as I figure out how to
post pictures I will.

tarheel57

Good luck at finding your door mouldings,I need the lower moulding for each door on the custom 300 2dr that Im building.I have been looking for awhile and havent had any luck.Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Frankenstein57

A picture would help, there might be guys on this forum that have the trim you need, but are not going to run to the shop manual to I.d it. I have alot of ranchero and sedan trim, but what fits your car I'm not sure. Mark

tarheel57

The trim Im looking for is for a 57 (2dr)custom 300,and runs from the front of the door edge to the back of the door edge.On the top is a narrow stainless strip of chrome that runs along the top edge of the gold insert.The one I need is the one that runs along the bottom edge of the gold insert.(the lower one is wider than the top piece ) It measures about 46 3/4 long,and the ends are made on a slight angle.I need this piece for driver & passenger doors,with no dents in them.sorry I dont have any pictures.Thanks!

1 bad ranchero

I have a 57 Ranchero that needs both sides stainless steel molds, fender, door and 1/4 panels. I just need the lower single molds not the gold insert and the upper molds. Any body know where I might fine these?????

1 bad ranchero
I am in California.
Thanks,

RICH MUISE

JBS: a number of us have been waiting for info from someone who has done the 4.6 swap. Is yours done? Any input would be greatly appreciated such as motor mounts, clearance problems, ect. there is a thread started in engine swaps catagory
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KidKourier

For stainless trim try==Steve Pierce(310-631-0053) in 29Palms,Ca. KID