News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Front Floor Mats With Ford Logo

Started by 57AGIN, 2011-05-10 17:10

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Not long after I got my 57 on the road back in 2004 I ordered these floor mats to go in my Turquoise & White 57 Custom 300.  Unfortunately, the floor mats are in Aqua and they clashed with my Turquoise upholstery.  So they have never been taken out of the box.  I paid a little over $90 for them, any takers for $25 plus shipping?

Bob
57 AGIN

oldgasser

Hello Bob:
Seen your ad on the mats:
If you could tell me what the shipping would cost to Bryan Ohio from your location Zip code 43506 -0026 & it was'nt going to break the bank I would be interested in the mats.
Thanks for your time.
Cheers Ron.

57AGIN

Hey Oldgasser:

I'll check it out and get back to you.  Thanks for the response.  I always thought it was a real shame on the color clash, as the logo and mats were really nice.

Bob
57 AGIN

oldgasser

Hello Bob:
I will wait your reply on the postage.
I have purchased other mats with the Ford logos on them for my wife & I have a few 55/56 Ford & they but the finishing touch to the car.
Your mats I believe will go with my 58 Retractable that I painted in Gulfstream Blue that I have to reassemble as yet.
Cheers Ron.

oldgasser

Bob:
How did you make out with postage costs? Also need your address & phone # to send Money order.
Cheers Ron.

57AGIN

Oldgasser:

I thought I'd sent a response this morning, apparently it did not go through, or I hit the wrong button.  I had indicated that I loaded the box with the mats into my car this morning and stopped at the post office on the way to work.  When I got to the post office I forgot where you live (I'm affected by that "can't remember stuff" disease) so I asked how much to mail to New York.  It came up about $16.00.  So figuring the costs to Ohio should be about $10.00, how does a total of $35.00 for the mats, including the shipping, sound to you?

My contact info is:

Robert Lee
5012 Howard Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720

(562) 716-9601

Bob
57 AGIN

oldgasser

Bob:
That sounds ok to me I will forward you a U.S. Money Order with the mail particulars.
Cheers Ron.

57AGIN

Oldgasser:

The box the mats are in is now wrapped and sealed up for the post office.  I really hope they are a good finishing touch for your 58 Skyliner.

Bob
57 AGIN

57AGIN

Ron:

The floor mats are on the way.  The post office said maybe by next Friday, bit it could take up to 2 weeks.  Thanks and hope they are right for you.

Bob
57 AGIN

57AGIN

Ron:

Just checking, did you get the floor mats yet?  If yes, were they what you wanted?

Bob
57 AGIN