News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old board

Started by JPotter57, 2006-12-18 21:57

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

If anyone knows any of the members from the other board, let them know that this where to come.  I tried to get on today, nad was informed that our site had met the limit for cpu useage.  I found out why.  The other board was being banged by som many spammers, that it had overloaded the server.  I fixed it by eliminating it.  We will try this for a while  :deadhorse: , and if that doesnt work, we'll back up 10 and punt, lol.  This board is too good a resource to not keep it alive in some form or other.  I managed to get most of the tech stuff off the old site before I had to eliminate it.  Trust me, if there had been any other way, I would have tried it.  Have fun with this new board, it really is better than the other one.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RAWms

I understand, keeping one board alive is a handful. :help1:   I appreciate your efforts and enjoy this incredible resource, THANK YOU!!!!

r

Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

shopratwoody

James,
I hope everyone gets over to this site, and no more spam problems. I don't know why it's taking so long.
:felix:
Ron 8)
I hate blocksanding!