News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

power steering pump brackets

Started by Contibob, 2015-08-16 14:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Contibob

Does any one have the brackets that mount to the water pump and the one that mounts to the exhaust manifold for the power steering pump on a Y-block? I have a power steering system I want to install on my car but the set I have came off of an FE engine car.

SkylinerRon

Be aware an FE pump may not bolt to 57 mounts. (There are different pump set-ups, do you know what year yours is?).

Ron.

Contibob

I have everything for a 57 system except those two brackets. The system I have came out of a 57 Ranchero with a 352 in it. pump appears exactly like the pump in my other 57 with factory power steering. I thought since many people on this site have updated to R&P or Borgeson type steering, maybe someone might have the brackets sitting around. 

alvin stadel

I have what you need, found it today, still bolted to the pump. I'm heading out of state for about 4 days but if you want them my e-mail address is awstadelgmail.com , I'll get back to you when I return.  Take care, Alvin