News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ranchero

Started by Lono, 2010-08-13 10:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Lono

I found a retractable and I have to sell my others to buy it.
If she sells to a new owner I dont want to loose touch. I would buy it back in an instant if the new owner gives me the chance.
I bought this in San Deigo from the widow of the original owner.
I've installed new tires and wheels, new bumpers and grill and windshield, front springs, front and rear shocks.

It runs a 302/ auto and will take you anywhere. The interior is above average, clean with no rips. The paint is 30 years old and needs refreshing. there is some rocker panel and rear tail pan rust but not ravaged. Any trim not shown on the car I have including the radio and clock.

I can help arrange transport or better yet, pick you up at the airport and you can drive it home, even if home is far away.
Price is firm $10,000.

I'm six foot so I took a picture standing beside it to show the ride height.
\\\"I refuse to buy another project....is that car for sale?\\\"

Lono

rmk57

I think I recognize some of the background scenery. Are you from Osoyoos ?
I'm also sure I've seen video of that blue and white 57 custom doing some very
smokey burnouts.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Lono

No I've from Vernon about 100 miles away but if you run across the video could you please send it to me, I'd love to see it.

rmk57

The only one I could find is the one from you tube doing dough nuts which isn't the one I'm
thinking of. I'm from North Van and we get up that way a couple times a year.I love it up there.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

rmk57

I just found it on you tube, type in "lucky burnout" and it comes up. :burnout:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Lono

whew!.Nice burn out but not my car. you had me sweating!!!

rmk57

Looking at another picture and I see you have a blue and white Fairlane not a Custom.
Although the video was from somewhere in the Okanagan. Nice Ranchero buy the way.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Lono

Thanks again for the link and comments.