News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford seat belt brackets NOS

Started by djfordmanjack, 2018-02-25 13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

not my ad, just found them.
some of you might be interested in this ultra rare NOS set. ridiculous price though.
Maybe even nice for some of us to see them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1957-1958-Ford-Seat-Belt-Brackets-FoMoCo-57/312053023172?epid=915160484&hash=item48a7cf41c4:g:A3wAAOSwIk9aafPE&vxp=mtr

lalessi1

Nice to see, I always like to have info on how things were supposed to be. This seller always seems to have incredibly rare stuff at expensive prices.
Lynn

Ray

He's had them up forever. Be advised, if you buy them for a convertible they are a very tough fit. I wound up making some of the underside brackets. They do show up on Ebay off and on.
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

RICH MUISE

What does that A#$#@!! seller think we're restoring, Bentlys? Annoying to say the least. Guys like that are not working the nos market, they are destroying it.
Rant over
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Contibob

This seller always has some rare NOS parts, but his prices are beyond high. The problem is when someone takes a car in to a high end restoration shop with a blank check the shop doesn't care what the prices are they just pay it 'cause they have a blank check. Hurts the rest of us that work on a budget.

cokefirst

I think this is the same guy that had the Vee Bar and bumper extensions for sale for over $3000.  His prices are way out of line IMHO.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed

Ford Blue blood

You can ask what ever you want.....don't mean it will sell.  I could see some of his asking prices IF the item was the last to be know to exist on earth.  If that was the case the re-poppers would be all over it like stink on dog poop!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

cokefirst

I have a 57 Skyliner that I am selling.  I did a restoration on it and it had aftermarket seat belts.  I thought the brackets were aftermarket also.  They are the same as the ones he is selling.  I think I should add $400 to my asking price because of the seat belt brackets!!  It is cool to know that the brackets in my car are the factory anchors.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-02-25 17:39
What does that A#$#@!! seller think we're restoring, Bentlys? Annoying to say the least. Guys like that are not working the nos market, they are destroying it.
Rant over

I agree Rich.. your so right.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com