News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Trunk lock assy Housing-Wanted

Started by JRWASH, 2012-02-28 19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

JRWASH

The Plater lost my trunk lock housing, It's the piece the nut and washer ride against and pulls the lock assy tight against the trunk.  None of the aftermarket suppliers show them in the catalogs so dont know if they are available.  The plater has offered to pay and plate the new one, I just need to find one.  Thanks, JR
1957 Fairlane 500 63A  Starmist Blue & Colonial white was originally a 312 A/T 4bbl dual exhaust car, Engine & Trans long gone and dropping in a 390/C6 combination.

RICH MUISE

I think the part you are looking for has a picture posted on page five of this wanted section...9th one down.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Lgcustom

JR,

I have one like Rich indicated. I got a new one with my repop emblem from Dennis Carpenter. You can have it if that's what you need. Let me know where to send it.

Larry

JRWASH

Pretty sure mine doesn't look like that, Mine had no tab, It was solid clam shell shaped with a hole in it for the lack assy to slide into.  I will try and find a photo of mine, before it was removed.
1957 Fairlane 500 63A  Starmist Blue & Colonial white was originally a 312 A/T 4bbl dual exhaust car, Engine & Trans long gone and dropping in a 390/C6 combination.