News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

windshield washer jets

Started by ROKuberski, 2012-02-28 22:29

Previous topic - Next topic

ROKuberski

I need the two jets that spray the windshield washer fluid on the windshield.  If you have them or know where I can get them, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

57chero

I might have a pair , I will need to dig through some boxes and get back to you.

ROKuberski

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Rich

57chero

Went through my small parts and didn't have any, sorry.

ROKuberski

Thanks for looking, perhaps someone else has a pair laying in a dark, dusty corner and would like to part with them.

Rich

ROKuberski

I've not had any luck with finding nozzels for my '57, however, I have run across something for a '66 Mustang.  Any of you out there got a '66 Mustang that you could make a comparrison on for me?  These are only about $15 per pair.  They may have to be bent to be used, but if the size looks good, I am willing to give this a try.

Thanks,

Rich

Zapato

Rich, this is the kind of part that unless you are doing a full "restoration" why not source it from another car. I wouldn't  hesitate to use early Datsun pickup nozzles just a very pair of thin easily bendable tubes with mounting tabs. There are many others that will also work. For me not having a restorer mentality makes any build easier by accepting any parts irregardless of make as long as they will perform as needed.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

ROKuberski

Zap,

I appreciate your comments.  My restoration does not have to be perfect, but I do want to make it as close as I can without going to too deep into my bank account.

I have been contacted by someone that has them and that's great.

I just finished installing my repaired speedometer, what a bitch that job was.  I also put in a new ignition switch too.  The old one was so stiff that I was afraid of breaking the key in the lock.  That also was not very much fun, but now it's a done deal.  I also got new door locks to put in, but not today. 

Rich