News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ignition switch bezel (got one..thanks Rich)

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2012-03-14 14:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

After parting two 57s I seem to have miss placed the ignition switch bezel from both cars!  Need one, anyone able to help here?

Thanks much, Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

I'll look..should have one since I'm not using original switches...just not sure where it'd be.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

I spent two hours looking through all my 57 boxes, found several interesting spiders but not a bezel......
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

gasman826

I feel the frustration.  I've been looking for my license plate for a year!  I have a couple of dashes but the bezels are boggered up.

RICH MUISE

Bill..is this what you're needing? mine is fair drivers quality..note scratch to left of 'ACC'. If it'll work for you, I'll have it in the mail today.
LOL..after I sent you that pm, I got to thinking I need to get my priorities straight..I needed to help Bill first, then my kitchen project.
Rich

Ford Blue blood

Yup, thats it.  Thanks much, let me know the cost......you should have taken care of that kitchen first!  It has been my loooooong term experiance that if the wife ain't happy no one is happy.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

RICH MUISE

The wife is happy...she's finally getting her kitchen finished. You don't owe me anything, Bill. For all the help you've given me over the past few years I owe you alot more than a little bezel. I do have your address by the way...UPS is delivering my harness today..don't like leaving packages on the front porch, so as soon as they deliver, I'll get the bezel to the post office. I forgot to ask, do you also need the spring? And also forgot to ask about the wagon you got from Lono...has it arrived? safely? I watched the video he made about loading it on the trailer..assumed you decided to have it delivered instead of picking it up.
Rich

Ford Blue blood

I did have it moved.  His wife had major medical issues while they were on vacation in HA.  They continued after returning so I told him not to worry with getting it ready for the road I would make arrangements to get it picked up.  He needs to take care of the home front and not worry about a stupid car.  I'm glad I made that decision as there was a number of things that I have found to be marginal for my comfort zone with respect to a long road trip.  Nothing serious, just my pickiness.

It is for the wagon.  No, I do not need the spring, thanks.

Good on the harness, now I can ask questions about the connectors and you will have something to look at!

Cya, Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

Ford Blue blood

Rich got it in the mail today...perfect, thank you so much.  Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)